The Biggest Floating Playground in Asia!
Hot Air Balloon Festival was a one of a kind, tiring, exhausting event but still memorable. Right after we witnessed the opening ceremony, acrobatic shows and the main event… we move forward to our next destination, Subic Bay!
Inflatable Island is the biggest floating playground in Asia which occupies the whole 3,400 sqm of inflatable water park. Located along Subic Bay in Samba Bluewater Resort, Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo City, Zambales (outside the Freeport Zone).
How to go there from Clark Freeport Zone:
- From Clark Freeport Zone, ride a jeepney, color green to main gate terminal. Fare is P10.00
- From main gate terminal, walk to SM Clark Terminal.
- From SM Clark Terminal, ride a jeepney to DAU Terminal. Fare is P8.00.
- From DAU Terminal, ride a bus with Olongapo sign. Fare is P140.00 (if I’m not mistaken).
- You will reach Olongapo Terminal in 1 hour, more or less.
- From Olongapo Terminal, you need to walk some distances where you can find some jeepneys. Just ask the jeepney driver to drop you by at Samba Beach or Inflatable Island (they already know the place).
- In going back, just take the same route.
How to go there from Manila:
- Head to North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) straight to Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX)
- Take Subic Bay Freeport Zone Exit
- Take a right to Rizal Highway
- Take a left at Burgos street (beside remy field)
- Then go right to canal road
- Keep following the road until you reach Dewey Avenue
- Exit to Kalaklan Gate (way to Zambales)
- Turn left, then keep straight for 2-3minutes until you see Samba Bluewater Resort (formerly known as Subic Halfmoon Beach)
- Go inside Samba Bluewater Resort and you’ll find Inflatable Island PH
Things to do:
- Beach play
- Relaxing to the Bali Inspired Island Lounge
- Eating (since there is an island resto inside the resort)
- Kiddie slide
- Monkey vines
- Jumping pillow
- High balance
- Wobbly bridge
- Giant tarzan swing and slide
- Sunbathe lounge
- Jungle bars
- Slippery slope
- Happy swing
- Human launcher
- Sunny slide
- Rock climbing
- Big freaking blob
If you want to spend overnight in the resort, they do have an overnight package for only 1,999 (starting price).
For P1,999.00, you will enjoy the following:
1. Overnight Stay
3. Spray half day play pass at inflatable island
For more info, visit their facebook/website.
Location: Samba Bluewater Resort in Subic Bay Waters, National Highway, Lower Kalaklan, Olongapo City, Zambales.
You may visit their website for pricing information: www.theinflatableisland.com
Dress code is important so please check it in their website to follow the right dress code to have a wonderful playtime at Inflatable Island.